Old versionsSee all
Bridgemate Pro Control is used to establish the communication link between your computer and the Bridgemate hardware. Scoring programs do not communicate directly with the Bridgemate hardware, but all information goes through a single database file that is created by the scoring program and used by Bridgemate Pro Control to obtain necessary movement information and to store the entered results in.
- It shows which Bridgemates have been activated at the beginning of the session, and, at the end of the session it shows which Bridgemates are not completed yet.
- Incoming results are shown on the screen and the TD can make changes to them before processing them in the scoring program.
- Delete results from the scoring file and prevent them being processed by the scoring program.
- Extensive filters can be used to see results for a specific table, board, pair etc.
- Administer tables for multiple computers in a network.
- Configure the channel on which the server is operating.
- Configure the Bridgemates on all kind of different settings.
- Update the Bridgemate with new firmware.